Jacksonville, FL 32034 US
We are searching for an experienced Transportation Engineer for a full-time opportunity with a firm in the Jacksonville area. This full-time role manages the design of multiple public and private transportation projects and conducts business development in the area. The successful candidate will have at least 3 years of transportation project management experience. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Transportation Project Engineer to manage large and notable transportation design projects.
- Manage highway and roadway projects in the area
- Conduct business development efforts for transportation projects and cultivate client relationships
- Interface with municipal clients including cities, utility districts, selected state agencies.
- Lead and manage the design of transportation projects
- Develop scope, budget and schedules of transportation projects
- Manage design team's performance on assigned projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer
- Minimum 3 years of transportation engineering experience on roadways and/or traffic/signals project management.
- Solid Roadway design experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D and Microstation
- Successful business development experience
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
Please apply for immediate consideration. Thank you!