Boise, ID 83701 US
We are searching for an experienced Structural Engineer for a firm in the Boise area. Successful candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in commercial and residential design, analysis and detailing of structural systems, able to manage multiple projects, have client relation skills, possess strong computer skills and be willing to travel.
- Work closely with Sr. engineers/Department Manager and perform delegated design items.
- Work closely with drafter and delegate drafting items.
- Complete structural designs calculations and make recommendations.
- Provide detailed specifications and drawings for proposed solutions.
- Work directly with client to coordinate drawings and meet the project needs.
- B.S. in Civil/Structural engineering required
- Master's degree in Structural Engineering preferred
- P.E. preferred
- Construction or practical experience appreciated
- Experience in AutoCAD required
- Wood design or construction experience required
- Professional work experience in developing designs and drawings for proposed structures preferred
- Time management and ability to work independently required
Please apply for immediate consideration. Thank you!