Senior Civil Project Manager
Detroit, MI 48127 US
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Civil Project Manager for a full-time position in the Greater Detroit, Michigan area. The qualified candidate will be a licensed engineer and have a minimum of 10 years of professional experience working with communities from design though construction on a broad range of municipal projects. This opportunity is best suited for candidates who possess a strong technical background, a proven record of client interaction, and the ability to plan and manage the design efforts. The position requires a person who is thorough, self-directed, and having sound interpersonal skills to build and maintain professional relationships at all organization levels.
- Developing proposals, project plans, and schedules.
- Managing the design, development, and implementation of projects.
- Representing clients at public meetings, performing contract negotiation and administration, and project budgeting.
- Providing design direction for less experienced staff and assisting to develop and provide technical mentorship.
- Designing of municipal public works and utility projects, construction contract administration, project management, and client contact.
- Licensed PE in Michigan
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or a related field.
- 10+ years civil/municipal experience.
- Strong public presentation and solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience utilizing AutoCAD and Civil3D for bidding document preparation.
- Previous project management and client liaison experience or have a strong ambition to step into that role.