Binghamton, NC 13901 US
We are currently hiring for an experienced Purchasing Manager for a full time, direct hire position in the Greater Binghamton, New York area. The Purchasing Manager is responsible for the negotiation, purchase, delivery and accurate accounting of construction related materials.
- Recruit, select, and maintain a base of qualified Trade Partners and suppliers with mutually beneficial relationships
- Negotiate prices, terms and rebates with suppliers
- Assist Estimators/Project Managers on larger project material and commodity purchases to ensure pricing, availability and lead times
- Maintain item lists in company database
- Provide and coordinate relevant product demos for project managers and estimators regularly
- Hire, train and supervise purchasing team member(s)
- Create and implement processes and procedures to protect company assets and create consistent and reliable practices within the company
- Coordinate and monitor heavy equipment rentals.
- Analyze equipment utilization, fuel consumption, fleet costs, etc.
- Participate in the process of purchasing new equipment as needed
- Participate in the process of disposing equipment when needed
Please apply for immediate consideration. Thank you!