Salt Lake City, UT 84044 US
We are currently hiring for an experienced Project Manager for a full time, direct hire position in the Salt Lake City area. Successful candidate will have experience managing commercial and residential projects from start to finish both on site and remotely. Project Manager will be responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating high-level projects on a daily basis. The ability to think on your feet, communicate well with others, and lead by example are crucial towards the process in completing projects within budget and in a timely manner.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
• Reviewing and coordinating all plans regarding the project specifics.
• Business development.
• Packaging and purchasing work.
• Safety Compliance Adherence.
• Schedule monitoring.
• Reviewing safety plans and pay applications from contractors.
• Oversee all activities of project from beginning to end.
• 3+ years’ experience as a Project Manager.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Procore, Outlook • OSHA 30 Certified.
• Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required.
• Excellent time management skills.
Please apply for immediate consideration. Thank you!