Virginia Beach, VA 23462 US
We are a great and growing law firm looking for a candidate who likes to work in a friendly, fun but hard-working atmosphere. We are looking for someone with the experience necessary to hit the ground running (pay will match experience level). The paralegal/legal assistant will primarily support our employment law team, and experience in this practice area would be helpful. We also practice corporate and personal injury and some experience in these practice areas are desirable. If you are looking for a company where you can bring your best "you" to work, where you can make a difference, and where you can team-up with like-minded co-workers, then we are also looking for you. Join us!
In addition, the Paralegal will -
· Communicate with new clients (gathering information, go over office procedures, etc.).
· Communicate with clients about updates on matters and continue to gather information for file.
· Correspondence with courts, clients and office team.
· Organize calendar.
· Complete file management both online and with physical files.
· Draft letters, pleadings, customize standard forms, complete legal documents.
· Process incoming and outgoing mail.
· Scan, file, print documents.
· Assist with billing and receiving funds into operating and trust accounts.
· Other tasks as assigned.