Sashington, DC 20004 US
III. What You Will Do
- Act as a liaison between legal, administrative staff and external clients.
- Draft and edit confidentiality agreements, business agreements and supporting documents.
- Perform legal research for facts relating to matters of interests.
- Maintain calendar, monitor and follow-up on tasks and documents to meet critical deadlines.
- Coordinate charitable registrations and act as liaison with SAM.gov.
- General Administrative duties (copying, scanning, organizing, and establishing client/vendor files).
- Paralegal Certificate with at least one-year paralegal experience. Previous experience as a transactional legal assistant or paralegal in corporate setting preferred.
- Previous experience with corporate entity registrations, filings, etc. preferred.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suites and office equipment.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be comfortable making decisions and operating in a startup environment with a high level of trust and autonomy.
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time.