Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547 US
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the collection and organization of documents and information from various cases at the firm. This candidate should feel comfortable relaying messages between various groups and keeping all documents important to the cases they are working on organized.
- Review and draft routine legal documents
- Create and maintain case files
- Facilitate the meeting of attorney's deadlines by keeping organized schedules and providing timely reminders
- Conduct legal research
- Experience as a legal secretary or assistant or paralegal
- Bachelor's degree or Paralegal certificate