Cincinnati, OH 45202 US
Currently seeking a bilingual legal assistant.
- Ability to speak, understand, read and write fluently in both English and Spanish strongly required.
- Collect, examine, and organize evidence and other legal documents for attorney review and case preparation
- Draft and proofread correspondence and legal documents, such as pleadings and contracts
- Research regulations, laws, and legal articles to assist with the preparation of reports, case files, and legal advice
- Manage client billing by preparing, finalizing, and sending out bills, as well as resolving billing issues in cooperation with the billing attorney
- Communicate with clients and witnesses to schedule meetings, interviews, and depositions
- Manage, organize, and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing systems
- Provide general administrative assistance, such as maintaining the attorney's calendar and making travel arrangements