Chicago, IL 60630 US
Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service? Do you like the idea of spending your time working on little marketing projects? Do you want to assist people with their immigration cases? Do you want to aid families stay together or be reunited here in the United States?
If so, we would love for you to join our team. You must be friendly/outgoing, assertive, and confident working in a fast-paced environment and, most importantly, adhere to our core values: Honesty, Compassion, Amazing Customer Service, Teamwork and Commitment.
esponsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Answer phones and communicate regularly with clients
· Return client phone calls
· Schedule consultations and make appointments on Google Calendar
· Perform preliminary intakes with prospective clients
· Greet clients
· Translate/Interpret Spanish to English
· Prepare filings using online forms systems
· Prepare and mail court documents
· Make copies, filing, sort/deliver incoming mail
Media and Marketing
· Innovate, develop, and assist with the firm's social media/marketing campaigns