Lancaster, PA 17601 US
Lead Carpenter Responsibilities Include:
• Insure company and customer satisfaction through professional appearance, expert workmanship and polite communication.
• Advise subcontractors of proposed schedule. Verify and confirm material lead times and purchase orders as needed to maintain efficient schedule.
• On a daily basis, inform the Production Manager of the progress of the project, including any customer concerns, problems, delays, etc.
• Supervise the activities of the company’s field carpenters, laborers and/or subcontractors, which include oral and written communication as needed.
LEAD CARPENTER REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
Employee should have the ability to express or complete the following: • Ability to perform and complete a wide range of residential carpentry tasks.
• Ability to read plans, specifications and change orders • Ability to stay organized at all time, relating to both equipment, tools, materials and time/task management Employee should have the following communication and professional skills:
• Must have experience in all aspects of carpentry including framing, trim, drywall, taping, tile install, etc.
• Excellent conflict resolution and communication skills. Act in a professional manner with all clients, co-workers and subcontractors at all times.
• Listen, understand, and address the client’s needs and concerns in a clear and polite manner.
• The ability to act as a cooperative and positively contributing team member.
• The ability to accept and provide constructive feedback from supervisors, co-workers and clients
• Must be reliable, on time and have a clean, professional appearance. • Demonstrate open, honest, and timely communication
• Must have own tools, reliable transportation and a clean driving record.
Please apply for immediate consideration. Thank you!