Electrical Project Manager
Atlanta, GA 30301 US
We are currently hiring for an experienced Electrical Project Manager for a full time position in the Greater Atlanta area. As a member of our project management team, you will oversee all aspects of assigned commercial projects from commencement to completion. You will manage these projects in a manner that exceeds our customers' expectations and ensurers that our work adheres to all company safety policies and OSHA mandated requirements.
What we expect from you
- To bring decisive, focused leadership.
- To be results driven.
- To speak up and challenge when you disagree.
- To be accountable to yourself and your co-workers.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Manage all financial aspects of projects through ongoing job forecasting.
- Oversee pre-con meetings and ensure successful handoff from estimating to field.
- Collaborate with prefabrication and design departments.
- Set clear goals and expectations to foreman.
- Negotiate and resolve all customer concerns.
- When necessary, estimate change orders for assigned projects.
- Manage all closeout procedures.
- Conduct post project reviews to determine areas for future improvement.
- Provide coaching/counseling to foreman.
- Develop/maintain network of professional relationships within our industry.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree and/or electrical engineering degree a plus.
- 7 years successful electrical PM experience (large job experience and OSHA 30 a plus).
- Prior experience in electrical estimating.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Company paid Long Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Company truck and gas card
- Paid vacation and holidays