Construction Project Executive
Philadelphia, PA 19146 US
We are currently hiring for an experienced Construction Project Executive in the Philadelphia area. Successful candidate will have experience as an executive on a variety of industrial and commercial projects. The Project Executive is the on-site representative of the Company responsible for the overall direction, completion, and financial outcome of a single complex construction-management project; as well as mentoring multiple Project Managers and Engineers.
- Direct and supervise work of project administration, project superintendents, and engineers to establish operational priorities and maintain satisfactory relationships with owners, subcontractors, unions, etc.
- Enforce project reporting requirements
- Manage critical issues
- Assume overall accountability for jobsite safety and quality
- BS OR MS degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- Minimum 10 years in the lead role on projects
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong technical and communication skills are critical
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Leadership and management skills
- Knowledge of Prolog, Microsoft Office (preferred)
Please apply for immediate consideration. Thank you!