Minneapolis, MN 55111 US
We are currently seeking a Construction Estimator for a client in the Greater Minneapolis area. Successful candidate will have experience analyzing and interpreting architectural plans, performing material take-offs, and obtaining quotes from suppliers. You will also be providing detailed proposals and accurate bid packages, that will involve negotiating and attending meetings with vendors, clients and architects along with value engineering projects to ensure they fall within time-frames and budget.
- Bid strategy
- Subcontractor and Vendor Coordination
- Analyzing bid documents and design drawings
- Site meetings and walk trough’s
- Completing quantity take-offs
- Scope determination and breaking down scope sheets
- Managing change-orders and RFI’s / RFP’s
- At least 5+ years’ experience delivering conceptual and/or hard dollar estimates for a range of interior commercial projects including drywall and framing.
- Proficient in Quick Bid On Screen Take-Off.
- Prefer an engineering, architecture or construction management degree.