San Diego, CA 22400 US
This position will include multiple responsibilities, including:
- Procuring Plans and Work Orders from Client (Builder) Websites
- Transferring pertinent information into our software system
- Document job meetings
- Construction observation and site visits
- Coordinate the change order process
- Coordinate payment requisition process
- Oversee completion of punch list
- Printing and assembling paperwork information packets for use by field personnel
- Ordering inspections for electrical work we have completed
Experience with Microsoft Outlook and any Accounting software are preferred.
Accuracy and attention to detail are mandatory to succeed in this position. Full benefits and a competitive salary are included in our offer.
Please apply for immediate consideration. Thank you!