Miami, FL 33101 US
Boutique commercial litigation, corporate transactional, and real estate law firm located in Miami, Florida is looking for a motivated and driven associate attorney for real estate and business litigation. Must have at least 1 to 3 years’ experience. Prior real estate and commercial litigation experience is a plus. You will immediately be handling court appearances and working with clients.
Attorney must be able to proactively manage a high volume of cases & must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment using the Firm’s technology and tools to increase productivity and efficiency. NO MINIMUM BILLABLE HOUR REQUIREMENT.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drafting pleadings, a variety of motions, and responses
- Researching and analyzing the law on complex issues and writing briefs for submission to a supervising lawyer in the firm
- Analyzing and summarizing complicated legal documents
- Taking and defending depositions
- Making court appearances
- Communicating regularly with clients
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Must possess strong and persuasive oral advocacy and excellent writing skills
- Must have excellent organizational skills, the ability to multitask, prioritize & manage time effectively
- Must be competent & proficient in the use of Word, Microsoft Office and Excel
- Must be a self-Starter and goal-oriented with a focus on long-term career goals
- Motivated and aggressive
- Proactive and results-oriented
- Must be extremely comfortable & skilled in using technology and automation to proactively move your caseload. This is essential to the success of this role.