Los Angeles, CA 90067 US
The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of White Papers, private placement memorandums, regulation, compliance, initial coin offerings, and experience with agreements including SaaS, PaaS, and licensing as well as familiarity of corporate formation and governance.
The candidate must also have demonstrable analytical, problem-solving skills, excellent organizational skills, and efficient research ability.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Draft and review White Papers, Initial Coin Offering and Private Placement Memorandums, Subscription Agreements, Pitch Decks, and Compliance Manuals.
· Draft and review technology agreements and licensing agreements.
· Research and analyze SEC comments, regulations, and guidance.
· Research and work with foreign and domestic jurisdictions.
· Correspond with foreign and domestic professionals.
· Create, development, and maintenance of model documents, forms, draft practice guidance and practice group resource materials.
· Monitor and communicate legal, business, and market developments.
· Minimum 3+ years job experience as an attorney in technology, outsourcing, and cryptocurrency.
· Ability to multitask with a high degree of professionalism and client orientation.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Expert legal knowledge and practice skills in information technology transactions.
· Passion for legal drafting, writing, and analysis.
· Ability to comprehend complex legal and technical language.
· Experience in financial services and regulations preferred.
· Knowledge of intellectual property law generally and copyrights specifically.
· Knowledge of software and systems, R&D, technology transfer, licensing, Internet and eCommerce laws and regulations.
· Familiarity with privacy laws and compliance.
· Ability to analyze and respond to government inquiries from the FTC or State Attorneys General.