Gresham, MO 97030 US
A Law Office located in Gresham serving families mainly in Multnomah County, Clackamas County, and Hood River is seeking a full-time family law associate attorney to join its team. Candidates will be working with families to help solve various legal issues that impact families, marriages, and domestic partnerships including but not limited to issues of domestic violence, custody, parenting time, dissolution, property and debt division, spousal support and child support, etc. This position requires the attorney to navigate all aspects of a family law case from start to finish.
- One to two years' experience preferred however, new candidates with proven work ethic will also be considered.
- JD degree and licensed member of the Oregon State Bar in good standing.
- Ability to draft pleadings, research, e-file, and either experience or a desire to navigate the courtroom.
- Proficiency in WordPerfect, Excel, Adobe, and Microsoft Office package.
- Some experience with Legal Billing Software is preferred, or some experience with comparable software.
- Proven excellent work ethic that illustrates dedication and endurance.
- Professional communication skills needed with a gift of providing effective, yet trauma informed communications to clients.
- Excellent legal writing skills and organizational skills.
- Resilience, good boundaries, and ability to maintain balance when under stress.
- Ability to be positive and ability to ask questions when one does not know the answer, and then receive feedback.
- Ideally a self-motivated person who has an excitement and curiosity for learning.