Concord, CA 94520 US
Looking for experienced personal injury attorneys to join our growing team. Our personal injury attorneys handle a variety of complex cases in litigation. Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years experience either at a heavy volume driven PI Plaintiff or at a PI defense firm, is a self-starter that is driven by long-term career goals. We are looking for attorneys that will fight hard for their clients and will always have the client’s best interests at heart.
What You Will Be Doing
- Day-to-day management of litigation cases.
- Fact gathering and investigation into liability, causation, and damage analysis.
- Guiding clients through their cases.
- Drafting and filing of litigation documents including pleadings, discovery requests and responses, demands, motions and memorandum.
- Interaction with expert witnesses including conferences, drafting expert reports and affidavits.
- Attending and representing clients in court hearings, depositions, meditations, arbitration, and trials.
What You Should Have
- A strong dedication to personal injury law and a passion for helping people
- Experience with complex litigation
- Exceptional research and writing skills
- Strong communication and client service skills
- Ability to manage a high volume of litigation cases
- Technical skills including previous experience with case management software
- Minimum of 3 years of personal injury experience
- Spanish is a big plus
- California Bar