Allentown, PA 19103 US
Experience will determine caseload and day-to-day workload. Junior level attorneys will be mentored while handling entry level tasks and case details. More senior attorneys will manage their own case load as experience and established skill sets permit. Litigation associates should expect be apart of many steps in the litigation process, such as review, prepare, and approve pleadings, motions, participate in depositions and expert depositions. Appearance for oral argument, pre-trial, conferences, and trials will be necessary.
- Some litigation experience preferred
- Proven ability to successfully handle litigated matters with limited supervision
- Established litigation skills such as taking and defending depositions, as well as oral advocacy
- Strong academic background
- Law degree and Pennsylvania Bar admission
- Must be self-motivated, hard-worker, and a strong communicator with networking capabilities