Assistant Project Manager
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301 US
We are seeking a Construction Assistant Project Manager for a full time, direct hire opportunity in the Fort Lauderdale, Florida area. Position is for a local Commercial General Contractor. Successful candidate will coordinate and oversee the organization's daily operations while assisting project manager in other duties on site(s).
- Assume responsibility for the management of project documents including, but not limited to construction documents, correspondence, and communications
- Support the Project Manager in meetings with clients and other project stakeholders to discuss project scope, progress and changes
- Support the Project Manager in coordination with Superintendents and on-site resources, to ensure safety, progress and quality of work
- Support the Project Manager in the creation and maintenance of the project schedule
- Minimum 3 years experience in the construction field.
- Minimum 3 years of management/supervision experience preferred.
- Utilizes strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- High aptitude in understanding architectural and engineering design documents.
Please apply if interested in qualified. Thank you!