Architectural Project Manager
Las Vegas, NV 88901 US
We are currently seeking an experienced Architectural Project Manager in the Las Vegas area. Successful candidate will have experience in comprehensive space planning and design for high-end commercial construction projects.
- Managing all phases of workplace interior projects from conception through construction.
- Manage a team consisting of Project Architect, Job Captain and CADD and Revit support.
- Work with Team Leader / Project Director to determine scheduling of all phases of project.
- Involvement in plan review for quality control and code compliance.
- Conduct site visits to monitor progress and ascertain whether phases of the construction process are in compliance with plans and specifications.
- Day-to-day client contact.
- Minimum of 5 years experience, proven record of accomplishments in successfully overseeing and directing corporate interiors projects of varying sizes and complexities is essential.
- Exceptional team-building abilities, detail oriented, problem-solving, follow-through and organization skills are key to this position.
- Strong communication and presentation abilities.
- Educational credentials in architecture or interior design.
- Proficient in Revit / AutoCAD
- LEED accreditation is preferred