Washington, DC 20001 US
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Architect for a full time, direct hire opportunity in the Washington DC area. Successful candidate will have background in commercial architecture.
- Manages all phases of a project with demonstrated technical expertise on projects of various scales and complexities
- Supervises teams, produces, delegates and coordinates the work
- Provides final review and approvals of all code analysis, material selections, and specifications
- Oversees construction document production and management of BIM model
- Coordinates with Project Managers on a regular basis to ensure projects are executed according to workplan
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture (Masters Degree preferred)
- Minimum 3 years Architectural experience
- Registered Architect
- Above average ability with Revit
- Experience using Sketch Up, Rhino, and 3D Max
Please apply for immediate consideration. Thank you!